China's biggest indoor electronic music festival brand.
& build up NEXXUS brand awareness.
10k target consumers.
- To accurately target consumers at the social media level and to then
actively convert the NEXXUS brand image into a real, welcomed annual EDM
- Create more social topics to engage the target consumer.
Effectively combine live entertainment content with digital
communication through downloadable music content, viral video sharing, key
opinion leaders (KOL) outreach, outdoor advertising, in-club pre-events &
guerrilla street team work.
- We created & launched the first annual indoor bespoke electronic
music celebration event for Shanghai.
Headlined by some of the world's top EDM DJs, Nexxus
connects consumers with cutting-edge performances over a 9-hour, day & night multi-sensory
showcase of the best elements of the global electronic music lifestyle
Established an onsite network to collect consumer data and to encourage
social media sharing of NEXXUS live entertainment content.
Ran guerrilla ‘hit and run’ outreach teams to recruit consumers where
they actually hang out, at their most receptive times.
- 8,000+ official microblogging fans;
- 8,856,000 total impressions on
- 8,000+ WeChat fans, with an average 1,311 active readers;
- 4,000+ people participated in NEXXUS on show day.